We believe that every student should receive an excellent education in a safe and welcoming environment that respects diversity in all forms.
Parents have the right to expect that their child can attend our public schools where:
- Every student receives an excellent education and experience, where students' academic, social, emotional, and developmental needs are met.
- Every student learns in an environment free from discrimination, bullying, intimidation, and harassment.
- Every student with a disability or learning the English language receives the support they need to thrive.
Every student receives the benefits of the law to which they are entitled, including, but not limited to:
- Minimum mandated instructional minutes
- Anti-discrimination laws
- Special Education and disability laws
- Every student receives an outstanding education that is cost effectively delivered and aims for continuous improvement.
Every child in our school system should have safe access to the quality education they deserve.